A Database server is helpful for an organization using QuickBooks on multiple computers, as it hinders multi-user support. Therefore, organizations expanding and increasing their workforce must have a proper database server to manage their networks. The database server also acts as a backbone of the network and keeps data safe to prevent any data discrepancies.
How to Download QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Some changes in the latest QuickBooks database server manager help users with easy data access, better control, and functionality on the software. In this section, we have included a step-by-step process to download the QuickBooks database server manager. These points are also relevant for users looking to update their server manager. Here are the steps to the process:
- Open Intuit QuickBooks website by clicking on this link.
- On the “Downloads” folder of the computer, click on the .exe file for the QuickBooks database server manager.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the database server manager on your computer. Installation is complete once you see a message of completion on the screen.
- Create a new backup file – if not created already – once a prompt appears on the screen, prompting you to create a backup.
- Users will be able to use their files once the backup is complete. A successful backup is easily identifiable by the on-screen prompt messages on the screen.
Here, you will learn everything about the download QuickBooks Database server manager. Just follow the step-by-step guide to work with any version of QBDBMS. The steps to download the QuickBooks database server manager are as follows:
- Go to the official QuickBooks website and find the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Check all the necessary details, like the version and release of the product.
- Upgrade to the latest version of the QuickBooks database management server manually if it does not download automatically.
Useful– QuickBooks File Doctor
What are the Benefits of Updating QuickBooks Database Server Manager?
- Deep scan of QuickBooks files and folders necessary to access on the Multi-user mode.
- Automatic configuration of company files on the local storage and hard drives.
- Access to QuickBooks Database server manager
- Open QuickBooks >> Start >> Programs >> QuickBooks tab >> QuickBooks Database Server manager.
4. Scan Folder properties
- Open QuickBooks >> Start >> Programs >> QuickBooks tab >> QuickBooks Database Server manager >> “Scan Folders”
- Mark all checkboxes which contain QuickBooks files. Checkmark all boxes if you don’t know the exact folder.
- Click on the “Scan” tab to start a new scan. The “Display” tab showcases the folder under scan.
It Monitors Drive features.
- Open QuickBooks and start the Database Server manager to open the “Scan Folders” option.
- Select “Monitor Drive” to monitor the local drives of company files. The scan includes a detailed report on all added, removed, or modified files on the system.
Read more— QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery